From Across The River And Under Shade Trees

"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave" -Lt. Gen. Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Rhode Islander by Birth, Texan by the grace of God.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What General Am I?




King Edward I
You scored 66 Wisdom, 77 Tactics, 50 Guts, and 60 Ruthlessness!
Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 66% on Unorthodox





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 71% on Tactics





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 32% on Guts





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 86% on Ruthlessness
Link: The Which Historic General Are You Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home